Eset Smart Security And Antivirus Offline Installer For Life Time

Antivirus (ThreatSense® technology) eliminates Windows, Mac and Linux viruses, worms, Trojans, root kits and other malware.
The bottom line: Back from the nearly dead, or at least the un-updated, ESET returns with high-level security that's light on your system. For a basic antivirus suite that's light on your system and tough on malware, NOD32 gets a yes from us. image

I mostly prefer internet cafes to download antivirus programs and large files. Currently, I've ESET NOD32 antivirus 5 on my PC, which is not linked to the internet. Before ESET introduced the online installer, I have been downloading the standalone setup files and offline signature updates and take it on a USB to my home.

Therefore, for me, it was impossible to install the new ESET Smart Security 5 or ESET NOD32 5 until I found the offline installer for NOD32 antivirus from a blog. I download a copy of the standalone installer and now its working perfectly well in my PC.
However, the question I still have is why all companies are adopting the online installation lately. In my eyes, it has got a lot of disadvantages; if the installation stops in between the user has to download the files from the beginning- also the installer may not work if the firewall rules are incorrect and if the person running that PC is ignorant about the situation. Offline installer is a far better choice if you have a habit of formatting your PC once in a while.

Downloads

Eset Smart Security Download 32 bit
Eset Smart Security Download 64 bit
Eset Nod32 Antivirus Download 32 bit
Eset Nod32 Antivirus Download 64 bit
For Download Eset Security & Antivirus Crack Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment